Please READ the following Refund Policy carefully. This is the short version of the Terms and Conditions. Please read the full Terms and Conditions by clicking on this link or visiting the webpage: https://perfectfitresume.com/rtc-terms
By purchasing Resumes That Convert, the following Terms and Conditions are entered into by Perfect Fit Resume. (“Company”, “we”, or “us”) and You (“Client” or “You”) agree to the follow terms stated herein.
The Terms and Conditions are referred to as “Agreement” or “Terms and Conditions”.
The Company offers a 14-day money-back guarantee for the Course which is subject to the following terms set out below:
In order to qualify for a refund you must submit proof that you did the work in the course and it did not work for you. In the event that you decide your purchase was not suitable for your situation, you must contact Diana Foster at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the 14th day you submitted your payment to the Company for the Course and let her know that you’d like a refund.
PLEASE NOTE: You must include your coursework with your request for a refund. If you request a refund and do not include your coursework by the 14th day, you will not be given a refund.
The work that you need to submit with your request for a refund includes ALL of the following items:
- Requirement 1: Please indicate what your target field is. What are the applicable job titles and industry/industries?
- Requirement 2: Worksheet #1 (Strengths Assessment). You must come up with at least ten (10) strengths (hard/soft skills).
- Requirement 3: Worksheet #2 (SMART Questions) You must complete at least six (10) of the questions.
- Requirement 4: Worksheet #3 (SMART Career Success Stories) You must create at least six (6) stories
- Requirement 5: Worksheet #4 (Impact Statements) You must create at least six (6) impact statements
- Requirement 6: Tell us why this course was not a good fit for you and your job search needs. What did you expect that you did not get once inside the program?
Refunds are not provided for a request that comes more than 14 days following the date of purchasing the Course.
Refunds are not provided when the Client has redeemed one or more of the coaching and/or document reviews that were included in the Course package even though the redemption(s) may have occurred with the 14 day refund period.
If you are entitled to a refund, the Company will issue an instruction to its payment processor to issue the refund. The Company does not control its payment processor and will not be able to expedite any refunds.
All refunds are discretionary as determined by Perfect Fit Resume. To further clarify, you will not receive a refund for requests made after the 14th day from your date of purchase.
If you have any questions or problems, please let us know by contacting Diana at: email@example.com
OUR MINIMUM GUARANTEES
The Course comes with a 14-day guarantee.
If you do not understand or agree with any of these conditions, please do not purchase the Course.
If there is anything that you don’t understand and you require further clarification, please contact Diana at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Perfect Fit Resume
Last Updated: September 18, 2019